This website hosts a smorgasbord of recipes!!! Click on the LABELS on the right hand side of this page to see all the different types. Enjoy the YUM!

March 9, 2008

Hot German Potatoes


Submitted by Allison

I got this recipe from my friend Roseallie. I love a bitter vinegar taste and these fulfill that!
8-10 Red Potatoes
6-8 slices of bacon
1/2 chopped onion1/2 C olive oil
1/4 C red wine vinegar (I put a smidgen more)
Parsley (optional)

Rinse and boil whole potatoes until half way cooked. Drain and then slice.
Chop onion
Cook the bacon and break into little pieces (I like the microwave because it's fast, but do
whatever pleases you)
Heat up the *oil and vinegar and throw in the onion and bacon. Once boiling, add the sliced potatoes and cook until tender.
* you can use less oil and use the rendered bacon fat
Garnish with parsley.

No comments: