Submitted by Emily
I wish I had a picture of these muffins- I'll take one next time I make them, but take my word for it- these are delicious. They are so quick and easy to make and truly taste like peach cobbler.
1 ½ cups flour
½ tsp. baking soda
½ cup oil
3/4 cup sugar
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. vanilla
¾ tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 can (15 ¼ oz) sliced peaches, drained and finely chopped or two large fresh peaches or nectarines
Crumb topping:
a little oatmeal, cinnamon, butter, and flour
In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in peaches. Sprinkle crumb topping on muffins.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen
* Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to your dish and dessert is served!
March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment